The controller of personal data on the website tphooldus.ee is TP Kinnisvarahooldus OÜ (registry code 10589583), address Katusepapi 9, Tallinn 11412, phone +375 5665 3068 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The processing of personal data is any activity performed with the personal data of the website user (hereinafter ‘the user’) – the collection, processing, storage, rectification or deletion of data. Users are all persons who visit the website, consume services or provide information to TP. This includes, for example, reading articles, ordering services or contacting TP via e-mail. Services are all free and paid products and services offered by TP, including downloadable instructions, video training or consultations.
Processing of personal data
- Username and e-mail address – provided by the user for sending them offers, materials, and answering their inquiries;
- Username and e-mail address – if the user joins the TP newsletter, we send them news about the company, notifications on new blog posts, as well as other useful information;
- Website statistics – by using Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel.
Use of personal data
TP uses personal data:
- for providing a service to the user, such as concluding and performing a contract, communicating with the user, making offers or forwarding invoices;
- for sending notifications about new articles, services and campaigns to the user’s e-mail address, but only upon the prior consent of the user.
- TP uses website traffic statistics to improve the user experience of the website and to improve marketing efficiency. The visitor shall have the right at any time to prohibit the processing of their personal data, except when it is necessary for performing a contractual requirement, including the provision of a service.
Transmission of personal data to third parties
A third party is the contractual partner of TP, who processes personal data and whose product or service TP uses to provide services to the user. For its daily operations, TP uses third parties that provide the following:
- Veebimajutus – web hosting
- MS 365 – e-mail transmission and management system
- Google – analysis of website usage statistics
- Facebook – use of social media and analysis of social media statistics
- Maksekeskus – we transmit personal data which are necessary for making payments to the data processor Maksekeskus AS
In addition to the third parties mentioned in the previous section, TP also transfers the personal data of the user to its cooperation partners. This is only to the extent required to provide the service to the user.
External links and embedded content
Some pages, such as the blog, have links to other websites or contain embedded content, e.g. a YouTube video that you can watch directly in the blog. When consuming embedded content, you are essentially visiting another website where the terms and conditions of that website apply. These websites may collect your data, replace cookies or transfer your data to third parties.
Retention and security of personal data
TP retains personal data as long as it is necessary for the purpose or required by law. For example, we retain e-mail addresses in the mailing list until the user expresses their wish to remove it from the list. TP takes all reasonable steps to protect the personal data it manages. Only authorised persons shall have access to the amendment and processing of personal data and the personal data of all website users shall be treated as confidential.
The user is entitled at any time to:
- request access to their own data;
- request the correction, amendment or deletion of personal data under the conditions provided by law;
- request the restriction of the nature of personal data processing;
- request the transfer of the personal data;
There are two types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies that persist in a cookie file on a user’s computer. They may be used, for example, to identify the user as a repeat visitor to a web page and to customise the content of the web page according to the user’s needs or to collect statistical data.
- Session cookies are temporary and disappear when a user leaves the site or exits their browser. Session cookies may be used to enable certain features of the website, such as requesting a service or a product, etc. Cookies are used to collect information about how the website is used to make it more personal and user-friendly for the user. In addition, cookies help to collect user statistics, which allows us to measure and improve the performance of a website and provide the baseline for efficient marketing activities.
A user is considered to have accepted cookies if their browser settings allow cookies. Web browsers often allow cookies to be stored on your device by default. Users may disable or delete cookies on their device by changing the relevant browser settings. If you disable cookies, our website may no longer work properly in your browser. Instructions on how to delete and manage cookies in the browser: Chrome, Internet Explorer. TP uses Google Analytics to collect data on the pages visited, visit time and other statistics in order to collect usage statistics.
Unless otherwise stated, TP Kinnisvarahooldus OÜ owns the copyright of the entire content of this website. This means that the use of its content in any form (even in part) is only allowed with the permission of TP Kinnisvarahooldus OÜ. Each copy must be accompanied by a link to this website.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any privacy and data processing questions.
Valid from 1 July 2020